Marie Foster Performing Arts Hall
State-of-the-Art Concert Hall
Seating for 1700
The Marie Foster Performing Arts Hall is widely recognized as one of the top concert halls in the country. With 1700 seats arranged in continental style seating, a one-of-a-kind orchestra shell, and state-of-the-art equipment, patrons are provided the opportunity to experience unequaled, outstanding performances.
Perfect for Performances
Non-profit organizations that provide the finest in concerts, ballets and productions include: Bartlesville Symphony Orchestra; Bartlesville Civic Ballet; Bartlesville Choral Society; Children’s Musical Theatre of Bartlesville; Bartlesville Community Concert Association; and Bartlesville Community Center’s Broadway in Bartlesville touring series.
Seats are arranged in the Continental style, i.e., with no center aisle. Each row, 42 inches wide, is actually considered to be an aisle. This seating arrangement meets all safety standards and the Auditorium can be emptied in 4 to 5 minutes.
With its large stage and continually updated lighting and sound systems, the Hall is used throughout the year for a number of performances. For technical and lighting specifications, please click on the links below.
Your Rental Includes:
- Green Room with hot and cold water dispenser
- Production office with desk and wireless internet access
- Dressing Rooms and Chorus Rooms
- Wardrobe Room
- Laundry Room (1 washer & 1 dryer)
- Normal stage lighting – work within the BCC’s general light plot (See Tech Spec)
- Full sound system (See Tech Spec)
- Up to 100 Chairs and 60 music stands
- Conductor’s podium
- Speaker’s lectern
- 18’ x 24’ Screen
- 20’ x 40’ Rear Projection Screen
- Technical Director – Supervision only
- Uniformed Ushers and House Manager(s) (When BCC Box Office does not issue tickets, $250 per performance will be applied for this service.)
- Night Manager at front kiosk
- Box Office Manager
- Maintenance Person
- Performance(s) will be listed on BCC’s online calendar and on marquee
- Brass Easels for signage
- Additional Technical Labor - $25.00 per hour per person
- Security –Bartlesville Police Officer (armed and uniformed) - $30.00 per officer, per hour
- Orchestra shell - $50.00 per move
- Choral Risers - $50.00 per event
- LCD Projector - $30.00 per event (per use)
- 9’ Steinway “D” Concert Grand Piano - $100.00 per 6 hour block
- 9’ Steinway “CD” Concert Grand Piano - $100.00 per 6 hour block
- Piano tuning - $155.00 per tuning – requires one month advance notice
- Use of climate controlled Scene Shop (outside of contract rental hours) - $30.00 per hour (Requires signed Liability Waiver)
- Performance information listed on BCC’s website – Please contact Copper Cup Images 918-337-2781
Box Office Fees:
- $2.00 per ticket – Facility Fee (paid by ticket purchaser)
- $2.00 per ticket – Box Office Fee (paid by ticket purchaser)
- $ .05 per ticket – Ticket Printing Fee (paid facility rental group)
- 4% Credit Card Fee - (paid facility rental group)
- Tickets are available for sale during BCC’s normal business hours – one hour prior to event and online 24/7.
Commission on Novelties Sales:
BCC shall receive a commission on the sale of any and all novelty items (T-shirts, programs, recordings, etc.) sold at the Bartlesville Community Center. The rate of commission shall be 15% on soft goods and 15% on all media items.
All rentals must provide a liability insurance certificate verifying there is a policy in force naming renter as insured. Such insurance must provide for a minimum premises bodily injury liability of $1,000,000 per occurrence. Certificate must be presented with signed contract.
All events in the Auditorium require a 30 day advance Production Meeting. For more information and a list of available equipment please contact Technical Director, Bill Cheverton at 918-337-2787 or eat0@eau0eav0eaw0.