Rental Rates & Details
The Community Hall is perfect for events with up to 380 guests. Labor charges are not included in room use rates. To help make your event go smoothly, please review the Room Rental Practices and Procedures.
|M – F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm||$65.00 per hour|
|After 5:00 pm||$90.00 per hour|
|Event rentals AFTER 12:00 am||$125.00 per hour|
|Weekends (4 hour minimum)||$90.00 per hour|
Deposit Required: $250.00
To help make your event go smoothly, please review the Room Rental Practices and Procedures.
|$50.00 per use during room rental (per day)|
Kitchen use includes refrigerators, freezer, ice machine, warming boxes, stoves, ovens; microwave and dish sink during the times specified in your contract. Kitchen Rental does not include dishes, coffee cups, glassware, silverware, salt and pepper shakers or commercial coffee equipment and carafes. No chaffers, pitchers, serving utensils or catering equipment is available. Dishes and coffee service is available for rental, please see rates listed below.
Studio Theatre - The Lyon Gallery - Balcony
The Studio Theatre is perfect for luncheons, classes, rehearsals and more. The Lyon Gallery is an elegant setting for your your event and the Outdoor Balcony is the perfect place to host a reception or luncheon. Labor charges are not included in room use rates. To help make your event go smoothly, please review the Room Rental Practices and Procedures.
|M – F Before 5:00 pm||$40.00 per hour|
|After 5:00 pm||$55.00 per hour|
|Event rentals AFTER 12:00 am||$90.00 per hour|
|Weekends (4 hour minimum)||$55.00 per hour|
Deposit Required: $150.00
The Lounge is a multipurpose room on the first floor that features make-up stations, electrical outlets, dress hook and full-length mirror. The room accommodates 1-20 guests, making it the perfect space for a bridal dressing room, a VIP room or for small parties such as baby showers or birthday parties. To help make your event go smoothly, please review the Room Rental Practices and Procedures.
|$50 per 2 hours OR/ as an add on to Community Hall Rental|
(3 hours total use/week days only)
$1.00 per person attending ($110.00 minimum) includes set up/tear down and kitchen use (as available) for a maximum of three hours TOTAL. Additional unscheduled time will be at a rate of $75.00 per hour.
|Set Up and Tear Down Labor||Based on event set up needed|
|Table Linens||$ 5.00 per tablecloth|
|Linen Napkins||$10.00 per dozen napkins|
|White, Forrest Green and Royal Blue Skirts||$10.00 per table|
|White or Cream Chair Covers and Silver, Purple or Burgundy Bows||$ 2.00 per cover & $2.00 per bow (set up)|
|Dance Floor||$80.00 (14x14), $100.00 (18x18), $125.00 (24x24)|
|Security Officer (Required for alcohol service)||$30.00 per hour/per officer |
$50.00 per hour/per officer AFTER MIDNIGHT
|LCD Projector||$30.00 per use|
|Full Coffee Service (paper cups, sugar, creamer & stirrer)||$50.00 per 100 persons – Regular and Decaf included|
|Dishes * (9” plate, 7” plate, coffee cup, glassware and silverware)||$ .75 per person – based on your guarantee number|
|Portable Sound System with MP3 Connector||$30.00 per use|
|Pipe & Drape |
10’ Tall x 20’ Long or 10’ Tall x 40’ Long
3’ (tall) x 120’ Long
$50.00 or $100.00
$240.00 or $20.00 per 10’ segment
|LED Lighting Packages||$100 (1-5 lights), $150 (6-8 lights), $200 (9-12 lights)|
|Gobos||$100 each, $50 per copy, + $40 labor|
|Holiday Room Rates & Accompanying Weekends||Double the Regular Room and Labor Rate|
∗All Dishes are to be washed, dried and put away after use or an additional cleaning fee will be added to your Invoice.
The Marie Foster Performing Arts Hall features 1700 seats and state-of-the-art equipment for outstanding performances. To help make your event go smoothly, please review the Performance Practices and Procedures. All performances will need to provide the information found on the Ticket and Event Information Form.
|1 - 6 continuous hours of rental||$825.00 or 10% of Gross Ticket Sales (whichever is greater)|
|6 - 12 continuous hours of rental||$1,075.00 or 10% of Gross Ticket Sales (whichever is greater)|
|12 - 18 continuous hours of rental||$1,400.00 or 10% of Gross Ticket Sales (whichever is greater)|
|Cleaning Fee at Rehearsal (as needed)||$100.00 per Hour|
- Rentals using sound, lights or fly system are required to use BCC Technicians at a rate of $25.00 per hour/per person.
- BCC does not have an in house Lighting Designer or Sound Engineer – if required this will be an additional charge.
- Labor is not included in the Rental Prices.
- Green Room with hot and cold water dispenser
- Production office with desk and wireless internet access
- Dressing Rooms and Chorus Rooms
- Wardrobe Room
- Laundry Room (1 washer & 1 dryer)
- Normal stage lighting – work within the BCC’s general light plot (See Tech Spec)
- Full sound system (See Tech Spec)
- Up to 100 Chairs and 60 music stands
- Conductor’s podium
- Speaker’s lectern
- 18’ x 24’ Screen
- 20’ x 40’ Rear Projection Screen
- Technical Director – Supervision only
- Uniformed Ushers and House Manager(s) (When BCC Box Office does not issue tickets, $250 per performance will be applied for this service.)
- Night Manager at front kiosk
- Box Office Manager
- Maintenance Person
- Performance(s) will be listed on BCC’s online calendar and on marquee
- Brass Easels for signage
- Additional Technical Labor - $25.00 per hour per person
- Security –Bartlesville Police Officer (armed and uniformed) - $30.00 per officer, per hour
- Orchestra shell - $50.00 per move
- Choral Risers - $50.00 per event
- LCD Projector - $30.00 per event (per use)
- 9’ Steinway “D” Concert Grand Piano - $100.00 per 6 hour block
- 9’ Steinway “CD” Concert Grand Piano - $100.00 per 6 hour block
- Piano tuning - $155.00 per tuning – requires one month advance notice
- Use of climate controlled Scene Shop (outside of contract rental hours) - $30.00 per hour (Requires signed Liability Waiver)
- Performance information listed on BCC’s website – Please contact Copper Cup Images 918-337-2781
Box Office Fees:
- $2.00 per ticket – Facility Fee (paid by ticket purchaser)
- $2.00 per ticket – Box Office Fee (paid by ticket purchaser)
- $ .05 per ticket – Ticket Printing Fee (paid facility rental group)
- 4% Credit Card Fee - (paid facility rental group)
- Tickets are available for sale during BCC’s normal business hours – one hour prior to event and online 24/7.
Commission on Novelties Sales:
BCC shall receive a commission on the sale of any and all novelty items (T-shirts, programs, recordings, etc.) sold at the Bartlesville Community Center. The rate of commission shall be 15% on soft goods and 15% on all media items.
All rentals must provide a liability insurance certificate verifying there is a policy in force naming renter as insured. Such insurance must provide for a minimum premises bodily injury liability of $1,000,000 per occurrence. Certificate must be presented with signed contract.
All events in the Auditorium require a 30 day advance Production Meeting. For more information and a list of available equipment please contact Technical Director, Bill Cheverton at 918-337-2787 or eat0@eau0eav0eaw0 You can also find technical information online at Performing Arts Hall.
- During all evening and weekend events there will be a Night Manager and/or Maintenance Professional available.
- Labor charges are not included in the room rates and will be given based on desired room set up.
- Additions to rental time outside of the contracted hours on the day of the event are at a rate of double time. Please plan carefully.